🪧 Supplement: This document is a manual and will be updated and modified according to the development situation. It is not a fixed white paper. :)
Monopoly Tycoon is a monopoly game built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). To participate in-game mining, players can use CTT and other BSC tokens in the game to get a chance to roll the dice and build different types of buildings on different grids. In order to ensure the game has a good deflation and dividend model, once a house or shop is constructed and cannot pay taxes on time, it will be removed. The total supply of CTT is 1 million, on-chain transfers will burn 5% of its transaction amount.
CryptoTycoon is a blockchain game that deeply integrates the DeFi model. Unlike traditional games or chain games, CryptoTycoon focus on the circulating supply of tokens and liquidity deflation in product perspective, which promote players and investors in between, and maintain a positive value balance relationship.
Compared with other battles and gridland mobile games on the market, CryptoTycoon will not set up special mining permissions for early investors or institutions. Other gridland games mainly focus on NFTs, whenever we see better grids(houses or shops which can increase the mining output), mostly are obtained by the early investment institution of the project, which is not friendly or fair to real game players in the market and novice players who join the game late.
At the same time, CryptoTycoon did not follow the NFT hype, and made the real estate assets and dice manufactured specifically to NFT. In the world of CryptoTycoon, the principle of one address one account will be followed. The dice and real estate assets in the game cannot be transferred, which effectively increases fairness among players and lays the foundation for better sustainability of the game.
- 1.Owning different land properties and housing levels, corresponding to different mining output
- 2.The total supply of CTT is only 1 million, and on-chain transfer will permanently burn 5% of its transaction amount
- 3.Constructed a dividend system to distribute BUSD to contributors
- 4.As the circulation of tokens increases, the mining output speed/scale will be reduced accordingly
- 5.The building constructed will be forced to be removed when failure to pay taxes on time
- 6.60% of in-game revenue is used to buy back CTT tokens (40%) and dividends to CTT holders or stackers (20%)
- 1.CTT with good depth for the consumer end
- 2.To ensure the balance of the game, the early fund raised have vesting schedule
- 3.The dice does not include bidding and pre-sale
In Monopoly Tycoon, there are 36 grids in each map, players can choose passing by or stay on the grid. 32 grids are buildable or upgradeable buildings when the player stays, and 4 grids can be triggered by random events (buildings cannot be built).
- House (Normal) land: 22 grids
- Shop (Rare) land: 6 grids
- Bank (Epic) Land: 3 grids
- Government (Legendary) land: 1 grid
According to the grid properties of different buildable houses in the game, there are four types of buildings, and the mining speed and taxes of each house type are different.
- House (Normal) land: Common
- Shop (Rare) land: Relatively rare
- Bank (Epic) Land: Rare
- Government (Legendary) land: Very rare
In the game, the tax for each building will be different. A countdown will be displayed after the player builds the house. If the rent is not paid every 72 hours, the rent will be forced to removed. Before the countdown returns to 0, the rent payment and upgrade of the house will be recalculated 72 hours.
- House (Normal) rent: Floating
- Shop (Rare) rent: Floating
- Bank (Epic) Rent: Floating
- Government (Legendary) rent: Floating
CryptoTycoon has built a dividend system to ensure that CTT holders can obtain a certain portion of CTT dividends by holding or participating in staking. The current dividend will be conducted by the official CryptoTycoon, and will be conducted regularly on the chain. 3~6 days before the dividend, the official CryptoTycoon will announce the snapshot time and the dividend time period. Therefore, players are required to hold or stake certain scale requirements during the snapshot time in order to get the corresponding CTT dividends.
House upgrade: If the player builds a house on this grid and stays on this grid again, he can pay CTT to upgrade the house, and the upper limit of upgrade is Lv3;
Paid remote upgrade: If the player stays on the event grid after rolling the dice, there is a probability that he will get the opportunity to pay to upgrade the designated house remotely, and he needs to pay CTT to proceed. The upper limit is Lv3;
There will be 36 grids, of which 32 grids are buildable, and 4 grids can be triggered random events after a new BSC address authorizes contract to create the map;
Note: When the 32 grids on the map are full, the player can choose to upgrade after passing each construction plot;
There are 5 kinds of random events in total, and each event has a probability of 20%.
- Random upgrade: houses that have been built will be randomly upgraded by 1 level;
- Random downgrade: houses that have been built will be randomly downgraded by 1 level;
- Designated remote upgrade: If the player designate a house, the player can pay BNB or CTT to upgrade the house;
- Lady Luck: Get a free roll;
- God of Wealth: Give a certain amount of BNB or CTT to the player.
There are three types of dice in Monopoly Tycoon. Each type of dice can be obtained in three different ways.
3.1 Ordinary dice
Constructive mining is the main way to obtain CTT tokens through participation in the game, and the corresponding CTT output can be obtained through house construction.
After the house is constructed, there will be a 72h countdown. Taxes should be paid before the countdown returns to 0, and the accumulated countdown time will be accumulated. Players can pay taxes multiple times to continuously increase the countdown accumulation to prevent the house from being removed due to tax arrears in a short period of time .
A snapshot will be taken every hour, and the player can claim the output after a snapshot.
As the circulation of CTT in the market increases, the default hourly mining output will also decrease accordingly.
When the circulation ＞ 10% ＜ 20%, the default output per hour of all houses ÷ 2
When the circulation ＞ 20% ＜ 30%, the default output per hour of all houses ÷ 2
When the circulation ＞ 30% ＜ 40%, the default output per hour of all houses ÷ 2
The ratio of output per hour to the original output is infinitely close to 0